We are thrilled to be bringing back our Cheese Platter Building Class! With the holidays right around the corner this is the perfect time to get prepared & educated in the creative art of cheese & charcuterie platter building. This class is led by our experienced Cheesemonger Ashley. She’ll walk you through the ins and outs of platter building from making cheese selections to assembly. Ticket price includes instruction, wine & a delicious cheese & charcuterie platter to share with classmates. We look forward to having you! Sunday Oct 9th @ 1:00. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Tickets required. Please click here.
Posts from the ‘Sandwiches’ Category
You can easily order cheese platters online up to 90 days in advance. Select the size platter and the appropriate date & time and we will do everything else!
Gourmino Gruyere named world champion for third time. Made by Michael Spycher of Mountain Dairy Fritzenhaus in Bern, Switzerland. Stop by to grab a piece before its gone.
Happy Mothers Day to all of our wonderful Mothers! We wish we could spend time with each and every one of you! (and our own mothers…)
If you are placing an order for Mothers Day, please keep a few things in mind:
- We are closed on Sundays.
- Gift Baskets must be ordered by May 1st (for pickup the week of May 6-9)
- We only accept a fixed number of orders per day. Once that threshold is reached, we will turn away orders that we don’t think we can complete.
- We cannot accept any additional platter orders! That threshold has already been reached for the week of May 6-9.
- Don’t wait until the day before! You may want to pick up your items on May 6th, 7th, or 8th instead!